InsightCM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Query Archived dataset?

Highlighted

Hello

I'm trying to Query Event Data set using "QueryDataSet.vi" Example.

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2019\examples\InsightCM\QueryData

Iniesta_Luján_1-1595903036788.png

But it only could access Un-archived data.

How can I access archived data Events from LabVIEW service?

Iniesta_Luján_0-1595902850116.png

Any help would  be greatly appreciated.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(136 Views)
Highlighted

In that example, checkout the subVI called GetDataEventsForEquipment.vi.  In there, you will find the code that  contains the query parameters for the data events that are populated in the list.  Looks like it is hard coded to one day.  So you should be able to change the StartTs and EndTs of the query message to query data events from different time periods.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(81 Views)
Highlighted

Hello Alan, thanks very much for your comments.

I have already modified the StartTs and EndTs, by specifying query date like attached VI screenshot in previous post.

However, it return only un-archived dataset, not return archived dataset.

It seems data set is automatically archived after 1 month.

I tried to use console application by using "exporttdms" command like below.

it also dose not  return archived dataset.

InsightCMConsole exporttdms -dir C:\temp -asset "h_water_cooling_room|rfq_ri_1" -start "2020-04-22 22:00:00.0" -end "2020-04-22 22:10:00.0"

Are there any help documentation or manual for message format or http command to query data?  (I have InsightCM SDK as well)

I would like to understand "QueryEventRequest" format.

or HTTP commad if I can directly access to InsightCM web service through HTTP protocol.

query message request.png

thanks regard

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(69 Views)
Highlighted

I don't know of any documentation for these messages, and I see what you are talking about.  It looks like the message being used to query the data events in that example is out of date.  Since the sdk is no longer part of the shipping InsightCM product, you may need to work with your account manager to talk about possible solutions.

I can say that there are a handfull of messages in this folder that you may want to take a look at:  <LV directory>\vi.lib\addons\InsightCM\MessageBus\MessageLibrary\DataManagement

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(28 Views)