Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI products with Ethernet/IP support

Hello,

I would like to use one of NI products with Ethernet/IP (CIP) support like gateway for an other acquisition system. I have one acquisition system (not NI) with AI (analog inputs), DI (digital inputs) and CAN (2.0 A and 2.0 B). I need each variables at least of 10 ms.

Solution 1:  To use one NI controller with Ethernet/IP (cRIO/PXI or other) + CAN board?

Solution 2:  To use one NI controller with Ethernet/IP (cRIO/PXI or other) + AO (analog outputs)?

Solution 3:  To use one NI controller with Ethernet/IP (cRIO/PXI or other) + DO (analog outputs)?

NI proposes différent products with Ethernet/IP on the site with PXI, cRIO interfaces ( http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374775g.html#overview) but without the concrete list of product references, please see the extract below:

Hardware Support

NI-Industrial Communications for EtherNet/IP supports the following NI hardware products:

• CompactRIO
  • Compact Vision System
  • Embedded Vision System
  • Industrial Controllers
  • PXI
  • PXIe
  • Single-Board RIO
  • Smart Cameras
  • Stand-Alone CompactDAQ

Note  NI-Industrial Communications for EtherNet/IP 19.0 does not support PXI or PXIe devices with NI Linux Real-Time.

Could you please help me to find the list with of NI products (cRIO, PXI and others) which support Ethernet/IP ? Which NI PXI controller support Ethernet/IP?

Thank you,

Networker

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,962 Views)