From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing card error

Good day. I have successfully installed (hardware and software) of PCI-GPIB NI-488.2 for windows. I have connected the the interface card of NI into SR850 DSP lock-in amplifier by Standford Research Systems and have been recognized by Measurement and control explorer.  However, everytime I open GPIB analyzer a `missing card error` is prompted.  It says that supported GPIB+ interface is not found and therefore the capture and bus monitor features are disabled.  I wasnt able to use analyzer.  What should I do in order to solve this and how can I get the data from the lock in amplifier and put it into the PC using the 466.2 card.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(8,139 Views)

Hi Carljr,

This error you're observing might have to do with the GPIB interface that you are using. GPIB analyzer functionality is only available for GPIB interface with plus sign at the end. For example, PCI-GPIB+ adds GPIB analyzer functionality. Are you using PCI-GPIB+ interface?

Fumihiko Nagahisa
Application Engineer
NIJ

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(8,127 Views)