Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEC 61850 SMV Subscriber Timeouts on a cRIO

I am trying to create an IEC 61850 SMV subscriber on my cRIO 9046. Using the IEC61850 SMV example project, I am able to successfully subscribe to a SMV stream while running it on Windows. However, when I attempt to run the subscriber vi to my cRIO, the "Dequeue SMV" VI always returns a timeout. I modified the Adapter MAC address appropriately and I used the same "Configuration" and "Dataset Structure" Controls that worked successfully on Windows.

My cRIO has the IEC 61850 15.0 software installed and is running firmware version 6.1.0f2. I am developing with LabVIEW 2018 SP1. The 61850-9-2LE SMV source, my Windows PC and the cRIO are all plugged into the same unmanaged switch.

How should I go about troubleshooting this issue? Thank you in advance for any ideas.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,447 Views)

Возникла такая же ситуация, Subscriber не получал данные. Причем на устройствах myrio через wifi все было хорошо!!!. 

удалось сделать следующее: в коммутаторе посмотрел открытые vlan. Был открыт vlan1. Потом зашел в настройки моих CRIO9030 через эту программу: https://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALTLKTNISHELLRTLV/US  Она будет доступна прямо в меню проекте. После входа логина и пароля (такие как в MAX) ввел значения "ip link add link eth1 name eth0.1 type vlan id 1" при этом я использую eth0 и его MAC в проекте. Далее я открыл IEC61850_SMV_example.icd в блокноте и заменил в 2 строках "<P type="VLAN-ID">444</P>"  значение "444" на "1", сохранил и закинул в устройства CRIO. После этого связь появилась. Но у меня теперь в поле VLAN ID значение FFFF. Думаю это из за введения "1" вместо "001" Но Subscriber информацию получает. Буду рад, если кому-то это помогло. 

The same situation occurred, Subscriber was not receiving data. And on myrio devices via wifi everything was fine !!!.

Managed to do the following: looked at open vlan in the switch. Vlan1 was opened. Then I went to the settings of my CRIO9030 through this program: https://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALTLKTNISHELLRTLV/US It will be available directly in the project menu. After entering the login and password (such as in MAX), I entered the values ​​'ip link add link eth1 name eth0.1 type vlan id 1' while I use eth0 and its MAC in the project. Then I opened IEC61850_SMV_example.icd in notepad and replaced 'P type =' VLAN-ID '444 / P' value '444' with '1' in 2 lines, saved and dropped it into CRIO devices. After that, the connection appeared. But now I have FFFF in the VLAN ID field. I think this is due to the introduction of '1' instead of '001' But Subscriber receives information. I would be glad if it helped someone.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,823 Views)