From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Industrial Communications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see valves connected to a SMC EX250 SEN1 unit?

I have a SMC EX250 SEN1 unit attached to an array of solenoid valves as seen in the picture below:sen1.PNG

I am using a python package called CPPPO (https://github.com/pjkundert/cpppo) to talk to it. I have been able to successfully poll some information, such as its product name (example below), with this package but some reason I cannot seem to get any form of response from the valves.cppp0snip.PNG

^Successful request for product name

Based on information that I have gleamed from around the internet, I think I should be using Instance : 100, Class :4, Attribute : 3 to get it to send me back an array of information from the valves, but instead it returns type None back.oofoofoofooof.PNG

^Unsuccessful request for Valve data (sorry I should have changed 'product_name' to 'valve_array')

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Sorry I am a complete beginner with these things. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,465 Views)