[IDLE] Indianapolis User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone out there?

"If you need a machine and don't buy it, you will soon find that you have paid for it but don't own it."

- Henry Ford

Just checking to see if anyone is out there . . .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,448 Views)

Yep.  Been thinking about how best to use this Indianapolis User Group forum. Ideally would like to use it to post LabVIEW 2009 PNG files so that other could easily view and run them.  Ping Todd Holthaus for suggestions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,253 Views)
hi Guys, where are you from?

Where are you working at?
Regards,
Sathish Kumar A
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,703 Views)

I'm currently living in Indianapolis. Not working.  I've developed with LabView for over 15 years now.  I recently worked in Utah where there was an active user group.  I talked to one of the local NI reps and he said most user groups are captive within specific companies in Indiana.  Not open to everyone like other parts of the country.  I thought I'd use the down-time to work on CLD.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,700 Views)

Living in the Indianapolis area. Working on an old laser engraving machine that requires a daq controller. Anyone interested in helping troubleshoot for some laser time if i get it working? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,629 Views)

I am in Carmel, Indiana. Been a Certified LabVIEW developer for decades.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,466 Views)