From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Indian LabVIEW Users Group (IndLUG)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IndLUG second meeting - Confluence of LabVIEW Champions, From the World to India - March 19th 2019 (Confirmed)

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear IndLUG members,

The second meeting is confirmed on March 19th, 2019. As a member you also have a opportunity to present at this meeting online.

This session, we have got three LabVIEW Champions presenting from United Kingdom, United States, and Nepal.

Following are the details.

IndLUG Meeting

Theme: Confluence of LabVIEW Champions, From the World to India

Agenda

Date: March 19th 2019

Time Title
9:00 Welcome to IndLUG Meeting (Anish T - CLA & CTA - National Instruments)
9:15 VI Analyzer - The Unsung Hero of Software Quality Control (Chris Roebuck - CLA, CTA, CPI, LabVIEW Champion, Alliance of LabVIEW Architects, Member of the Board GDevCon Limited)
10:00 LabVIEW Subpanels - How to  develop a single user interface in a larger projects (Varaprasath Mohan - CLA, CTA - Valeo)
10:45 5 Steps for Avoiding Khichdi Code (Spaghetti Code) in LabVIEW (Jim Kring - CLA, LabVIEW Champion - JKI)
11:30 Tea break
11:45 7x7 minutes presentations
  1) Setup/ Config file version handling using Variant (Sakthimurugan Senniappan - CLD - Unilogic)
  2) Application Directory use cases, misconceptions & caveat (Parthasarathi Venkatachari - CLD - Aricent)
  3) VI Reference Lifetime Management (Hemant Chourasia - CLA - MaxEye Technologies)
  4) Launching Child Class from LabVIEW EXE (Shubhajit Bagchi - CLD - Moog)
  5) Introduction to LabVIEW Dictionary Library (Atul Ghumade - CLD - Arav Systems)
  6) First Call (Anish T - CLA, CTA - National Instruments)
  7) Software Engineering Mini-Series Part I - Prototyping (Ram Gurung - CLA, LabVIEW Champion - Grafitects)
12:30 Round table Discussion - Consolidating IndLUG
1:15 Wrap up

Where: NI Office Bangalore and online from everywhere via Skype.

Time: 9 AM to 1:15 PM

7x7 - Seven presenters will have 7 minutes each to present on tips, tricks and topics.

One 40 minutes presentation slot is empty so anyone can volunteer to present.

157+ CLDs & 9 CLA Trained
LabVIEW Training resources
Message 1 of 11
(6,101 Views)

@ramktamu wrote:

Dear IndLUG members,

The second meeting is confirmed on March 19th, 2019. As a member you also have a opportunity to present at this meeting online. 

This session, we have got three LabVIEW Champions presenting from United Kingdom, United States, and Nepal.

Following are the details.

IndLUG Meeting

Theme: Confluence of LabVIEW Champions, From the World to India

Agenda

Date: March 19th 2019

Time Title
9:00 Welcome to IndLUG (Anish T - CLA & CTA - National Instruments)
9:15 Chris Roebuck - CLA, CTA, CPI, LabVIEW Champion, Alliance of LabVIEW Architects, Member of the Board GDevCon Limited - IDEX ASA
10:00 Varaprasath Mohan - CLA, CTA - Valeo
10:45 Jim Kring - CLA, LabVIEW Champion - JKI
11:30 Tea break
11:45 7x7 minutes presentations
  1) Unilogic
  2) Parthasarathi Venkatachari - CLD - Aricent
  3) Presenter Wanted (7 mins)
  4) Presenter Wanted (7 mins)
  5) Presenter Wanted (7 mins)
  6) First Call - Anish T - CLA, CTA - NI
  7) Ram Gurung - CLA, LabVIEW Champion - Grafitects
12:30 Presenter Wanted (40 mins)
1:15 Wrap up

Where: NI Office Bangalore and online from everywhere via Skype or Hangout.

Time: 9 AM to 1:15 PM

7x7 - Seven presenters will have 7 minutes each to present on tips, tricks and topics.

One 40 minutes presentation slot is empty so anyone can volunteer to present.

Hello All,

I would like to present for 7 minutes, will update the topic as soon as possible. Please consider.

Name - Hemant Chourasia, CLA, MaxEye Technologies.

Thanks

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(6,040 Views)

A little more information about my planned presentation. 

VI Analyzer - The unsung hero of software quality control

Whether you work in a regulated industry such as mil-aero or medical devices or are creating automated tests for device characterization in the lab, ensuring the quality and robustness of your code is paramount. After all, who police’s the police?

In this presentation, we will explore the features of VI Analyzer and show how you can easily incorporate it into your workflow using project provider hooks for enhanced IDE integration. We will also demonstrate how to implement and deploy your own custom VI Analyzer tests and create tests that automatically fix the failures they encounter.

Thanks for allowing me to present, happy wiring!

Chris

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
Message 3 of 11
(5,903 Views)

I will be talking about "First Call" function and its use case with respect to the FGVs.

அன்புடன்
தமிழ் நேரம்
முதல் இந்திய ஆய்வுமெகபொப சிற்பி
சோதனைநிறுத்தம் சிற்பி
மற்ற சான்றிதழ்கள்
யாதும் ஊரே! யாவரும் கேளிர்!!

Message 4 of 11
(5,889 Views)

Hi All,

Please find the link for Joining the user group meeting.

https://meet.lync.com/nio365/anish.t/495RR01Q

To add a reminder in your calendar download the attached file and extract the file and open it in your calendar app.

அன்புடன்
தமிழ் நேரம்
முதல் இந்திய ஆய்வுமெகபொப சிற்பி
சோதனைநிறுத்தம் சிற்பி
மற்ற சான்றிதழ்கள்
யாதும் ஊரே! யாவரும் கேளிர்!!

Message 5 of 11
(5,828 Views)

Hi All,

I will talk about the Application Directory function, its use cases, misconceptions & caveat.

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 6 of 11
(5,789 Views)

Hello All,

I am proud to get a slot in IndLug Meeting. 

I will be presenting on LabVIEW Subpanels - How to  develop a single user interface in a larger projects where multiple developers are involved.

I will be demonstrating with an example Architecture for multi developers with subpanels and user interface.

Thanks & Regards

Varaprasath M
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
Message 7 of 11
(5,770 Views)

Hi All,

I will be presenting on "VI Reference Lifetime Management".

Thanks

Message 8 of 11
(5,762 Views)

Hi,

I will be presenting on Launching Child Class from LabVIEW Application EXE

When we want to launch a child class from LabVIEW Application EXE where the child class is not a part of the EXE build, How to do it, what are the possible issue, Settings to build a source distribution for this purpose.

Regards,

Shubhajit

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,615 Views)

Hi

I would like to attend the user group meeting via skype. Should I need to register for the user group meeting?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Shree

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(5,518 Views)