From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

[IDLE] CLUG - Charlotte LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics for next meeting (Q2 2013)? What do you guys think?

We had a couple of people interested in presenting at next meeting but we need to hammer out who will do what.

If you were one of the people that said you would like to present, please post back here. It doesn't have to be an hour long with demos. It could just be a few minutes with pictures of your application and some cool things you learned in LabVIEW. People get the most out of user groups when users talk to each other about neat things they've done or challenges they had and how they overcame them.

There are over 40 presentations on the User Group Resource Center though that could be given as well. This is information you would seen in a webcast or local event. There are notes and demo files so anyone could learn the material and present on it. We just need to know if you are interested in presenting. Some of my favorites are UI Tips and Tricks, Tips and Tricks to Speed LabVIEW Performance, Software Engineering in LabVIEW.

So what do you guys think we should talk about next time and who would like to present?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(8,731 Views)

Thanks Grant for your well done presentation and thanks to NexJen for the well done hosting of the first CLUG meeting. It would be great for the volunteers to present at the next meeting. The presentations you listed would also be helpful to everyone. For the next meeting I will do as much or as little as required, just let me know. Thanks to NI and NexJen for your support.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,295 Views)