British Columbia LabVIEW User Group Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Community Page Notification Issue

Hi Members,

As you all are aware, the old NI community page platform had migrated to its current platform a few months back. This migration may have affected your notifications and bookmarks. To fix this issue, please follow the steps below: 

Resources 

-          Subscriptions, Bookmarks, and Email Notifications

o   How does the migration affect my subscriptions and bookmarks from the NI User Group Community?

• Subscriptions and bookmarks will not be migrated over.
  • You will need to subscribe again to groups or content within groups for which you want to receive notifications. You can find a list of the groups you are a member of in the My Groups component on the community homepage. For questions regarding how to subscribe, please contact community.support@ni.com
  • You will need to bookmark content which you would like to be available on the My Bookmarks page within the community.

·         You can find the bookmark option in the Options menu on any piece of content.

• If you had bookmarks saved to your web browser, the URLs will redirect to the new location.

o   How does the migration affect my email notifications?

• If you are did not previously have a forums account, you may want to setup your email notifications within the forums. To do this, go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications >Notification Settings. You may also want to review your subscriptions and email format settings.

-          More information about the changes to community functionality: https://forums.ni.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Aemail-settings

Thank you,

Nayyab Ali

Regional Marketing Coordinator - US/CA West

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,815 Views)