IBM RQM Lead Integrators Support

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

[SOLVED] Problems executing the Test Integration Adapter

Hello,

I'm following the started discussion in the "Test Machine Install, Configuration, and Use Video" document, related to some performance problems and errors we are experiencing when we run the adapter.

We are using a Windows 7 64-bit virtual machine, with an intel core 2 duo @ 2.53 GHz and almost 5GB RAM (The host computer has 8GB).

One questions, is it necessary to have NI LabVIEW (or LabVIEW runtime engine) installed in the same machine as NI TestStand?

Please @StephenB, find attached the log generated by the adapter in case you see anything than could help me.

Thank you in advance,

Roberto

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,477 Views)
4 REPLIES

Re: Problems executing the Test Integration Adapter

Hi Rzabala,

The system log shows several failed connections. Are you connecting successfully at all right now or is this an old log? We should fix that issue first. Can you turn on verbose logging? Make sure you're using the correct login information and you have all the permissions to the server needed as listed here: Configuring a user account for integration adapter

Have you ever connected successfully?

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,451 Views)

Hello Stephen,

That messages related to failed connections (timeout) were generated while the jazz team server was not active.

Should I guess that if I manage to connect to RQM via the web browser, the adapter should be able to connect as well, right?

What I've seen, is that after correct login, it always reports HTTP error (protocol or some parameter error...).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,451 Views)

Can you attach a verbose log with that information?

Thanks!

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,451 Views)

Hello Stephen,

I think we have resolved it. Our fault. We had not performed the steps described in the Server Adapter Installation.

We were not sure about when we should follow them.

Thank you for your support.

Roberto

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,451 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.