IBM RQM Lead Integrators Support

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Problems with the TestStand RQM integration - test script does not save in RQM

I got the integration between NI TestStand and Rational uality manager installed and set up, the adpater showing the Active state. My next step was to set up a test case in RQM. This is when I ran into the following problem. Whenever I save a regular TestScript in RQM, it saves almost immediately. However, when I save an NI TestStand type of a script, RQM just hangs trying to save. I've waited for a few hours with it not saving successfully, and still giving me the screen below. I've tried it several times and it always hangs, without ever saving the test script.

The NI TestStand test script I have is set up to use computer.seq from the NI samples.

ScreenShot068.jpg

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,278 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: Problems with the TestStand RQM integration - test script does not save in RQM

Can  I get a look at the RQM log file.   Send me the qmlog and if you find a jts.log, send that as well.

The default log configuration results in a "rolling" log file so you may see qm.log.1 up to qm.log.4.

Getting to the log file varies dedending on your web application server confiuration. 

Tomcat

The default location of the log file is <install Dir>/server/logs

WebSphere

The default in the websphere is : <install location> +  /AppServer/profiles/<profile used ... such as AppSrv01>/logs

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(837 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.