1.Test sequence needs access to station variable corresponding to the RQM build ID
2.Test sequence needs access to station variables corresponding RQM execution variables on test execution
3.Need to pick parameter files from places beyond the configured adapter root location
4. Want to be able to branch within a test suite.
A common use case is where a test in a suite (sequential execution) fails. Need to branch to the last test in the suite because that is really a teardown (or must always run). See:
5. Expand the Execution Schedule to have looping capabilities
For Work around Demo look here https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-35644
6. Create test scripts in RQM based on the contents of an Directory/Folder.
The test scripts would be automatically created in RQM and named the same as an Sequence file name(*.SEQ) for files that the NI adapter discovers in the adapte's file folder configuratrion.
7. Add dashboard widget (s) to show query results for all major QM artifacts, including visualizations
8. Need the ability to view and query against the build associated with the last result of the TCER
9. RQM test execution tool needs a build ID parameter.
10. Automation to make a file attachment
Want the ability for build automation to make a file attachment to adapter execution triggerd on a build event.
Programmatically fire off the Test suite execution based on a particular build generated from Jenkins and attach an parameter file(firmware) to the sequence. Currently the only possibility is the RQM Execution tool invoked through some scripting tool to achieve this. It would be ideal to have the hooks in the RQM server to do the same.
Note: They do this now using Jenkins
11. Want the NI adapter to download file attachments to execution requests
Customer wants to make delivery of a build and load it on to ECU
Note: they do this now using Jenkins and script
Message was edited by: Scottfairb Review and prioritize new capabilities required.