Hobbyist Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target "pretends" to update, but it really doesn't.

So this is what my configuration looks like:

billko_0-1677256399563.png

I click "re-install" and it goes through all the motions - expand partition, updating package index, installing LabVIEW, rebooting target... but when it comes back after rebooting, it's still at 14.1-11 and the partition hasn't even been resized.

Any else have this issue?

Thanks!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(632 Views)

Maybe because the original install was LINX and LV 2020 Community Edition uses Hobbyist, I should just blow away the original image and plop a new one on and start over?  (I confirmed I have a valid backup that can be restored back to this point.)

In fact, the whole thing started when my SD card died on me and I restored from the backup.  It booted just fine, but the code I had deployed isn't running.  It's been such a long time since I thought about LINX (Hobbyist), and also because my Linux-fu is dreadfully weak, I don't even know how to start it manually.  Or how to check on why it isn't starting in the first place.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(592 Views)