i want to control an LED-Stripe SK6812 via LINX. If i do so with the LabVIEW example SPI-Benchmark it works fine, but only for the first 10 LEDs.
I need to make the SPI Frame Size bigger than U8-Data-type. The bytes i have to send to control the led-stripe are bigger than 255.
If i want to send more data, the SPI Communication is splitted, and that interrupts my communication with the led-stripe
can you share your code?
you can send various U8 data in array using SPI, have you tried?
hmmm i am not sure if this will help but here goes nothing?
1) you dont need to open and close communication with your hardware every loop.
2) you can use N frames in the spi polimorphic VI to send an array.
3) have you tried programming your hardware with its own IDE? is it an arduino? if it is, i would recommend using custom command, debugging these kinds of trouble can be difficult, hence custom command may be easier to implement.
1) thanks for the hint
2) i've tried to use N-frames, but it doesn't change anything
3) ok than i am going to look into custom commands, maybe that could be the solution