High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-1073807343 occured at ni scope intialize

Hello Friends,

I am using the PXI-5600 RF downconverter. While running the Demo pannel of the RFSA. I am getting the following Error code-1073807343. The Description of the error code possible reson is (Insufficient location information or the device resource is not present in the system).I am attaching the error code.Can u give the Solution for this problem as soon as possible

With Regards

Niranjan.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,905 Views)

Hello Niranjan,

I am not as familiar with the RF devices, but I know that one of the steps to get them working is to associate the downconverter (5600) with the digitizer (5142) in Measurement and Austomation Explorer (MAX) before you can program them. At that point, you only reference the downconverter by name and it is essentially your PXI-5661 RF device. Also, I must say that I am not familiar with the LabVIEW program that it appears you were running in the attached image. Are you also getting this error code in the actual RFSA Soft Front Panel? If my previous suggestion is not the reason for the error, you will probably need to do some more troubleshooting, and I would recommend posting your question in the RF Measurement Devices board to maximize your odds of getting better advice for this particular device. Best regards,

Daniel S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,900 Views)

Hello denial

Thanq u for giving the reply. In the MAX pannel i associate the downconverter (5600) with the digitizer (5142) before running my program . i am  also getting this error code in the actual RFSA Soft Front Panel.

Regards

Niranjan. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,893 Views)