cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download instruments drivers?

Solved!
Go to solution

I need the instrument driver described in this link:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E950B659CE034080020E748...

but I can't find the download button. Any help?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(6,283 Views)

Hi Maggots,

I believe these are just the regular NI Scope drivers that we offer for free on our website. You can find them at ni.com/drivers. The latest such driver is actually 3.8.7 which can be found here: http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/2681/lang/en . Did you specifically need version 3.6?

Regards,

Jason L.

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(6,281 Views)

All right, I installed it but then shouldn't I have access to ni-scope functions in LabView? (Express > Input > Instruments Driver) I think I should have at least an initialize function. I do not undersand.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(6,274 Views)

maggotsBrain,

You may have downloaded the incorrect version of NI SCOPE for your version of LabVIEW. I would double check the compatibility between the two. The NI Scope drivers should be in that location, but it is also in Measurement I/O -> NI - SCOPE. You may have to repair or reinstall the drivers.

Regards,

Jason L.

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(6,260 Views)

I can't be using an inappropriate version of NI-SCOPE as it was sent on a CD with my device.

I'll try the path you recommend tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(6,254 Views)

What is surprising with this is that the NI-SCOPE soft front panel seems to work well.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(6,253 Views)

Hi Maggots

What version of LabVIEW are you using and what version of NI Scope is bundled on that CD?

Jason L.

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(6,251 Views)

LV:2010 and NI-SCOPE: 3.8.7

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(6,249 Views)

Hi maggotsBrain,

I have the same thing installed, and this is what I see.  Can you confirm you do not see this?

Capture.GIF

-Andrew

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(6,243 Views)

Lucky you! I'll try to reinstall the driver.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(6,240 Views)