High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI-5124 Error -1074116135 occurred at niScope Initialize.vi

I am using a PXI 5124 (internal PXI Clock) triggert by a PXI 6602. Today I got this error report:

Error -1074116135 occurred at niScope Initialize.vi
Possible reason(s):
Error: (Hex 0xBFFA49D9) DAQmx Error -200550 occurred:
Hardware clocking error occurred.
If you are using an external reference or sample clock, make sure it is
connected and within the jitter and voltage level specifications. Also,
verify that its rate matches the specified clo
Elaboration: Status Code: -200550

The vi (LabView 7.1) was running well over 2 years. Of course I constantly did some modifications on the program but without touching the scope- or timing-session. The 10MHz Ref-Clock on the rear panel looks fine. Restarting PXI and Computer dosn't help, the "ACTIVE"-LED lights even before running the vi.
Thanks for your help.
Christian
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,665 Views)
Hello!

Please check if you can reset the card and make a self test. Does the self test of the card in MAX works?
Try also changing the slot of the card in the PXI Chassis to check if there is not a problem with the slot. Do you have another PXI-5124? So you could check if it is not a problem with this particular card.

If another card work well and only this card generate this error, it could be that the card is broken and should be sended for reparation.

Regards
Ken
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,644 Views)
Hi

I changed the slot but same problem again. Reset and selftest don't work and reply the same error as aforementioned.
I also installed the 5124 in another PXI-crate and got the same error message, but different number:
"niScope Initialize.vi<ERR>DAQmx Error -200313 occurred"
and the red LED doesn't light.
Anyway, I think this card is broken; i'll send it to reparation.

regards
Christian
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,639 Views)