From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI 5122 Self-calibration fails, no input from card

In NI MAX, the self-test runs and passes but not the self-calibration. When I open the niScope soft front panel, a message pops up stating that the autosetup failed. (see below)

In InstrumentStudio, I can't seem to get any measurements from the card on any channel.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. Can someone offer some advice?

Thanks

20210302_165503.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,739 Views)

You might try installing the card in a different PCI slot, or a different host computer altogether, to ensure the problem persists.

Try re-seating the card (uninstalling and reinstalling it from the PCI slot).  This is a general troubleshooting step for any PCI hardware problem.

Try disconnecting the cables connected to the channel inputs, if there is anything connected.

If you power cycle the entire system, and there's nothing abnormal about the environment temperature or electromagnetic interference, and Self Calibration still fails, then you should probably look into an RMA repair of the module.

https://www.ni.com/my-support/s/rma

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,697 Views)