From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple record and fetch with 5112

Hallo,
I want to configure a PXI5112 for multiple record aquisition. I want to poll the card with the RecordsDone property. This information I want to use as a ForLoop counter to fetch all records one by one.

1) Is this a good and possible way?
2) What happens with a record when it is fetched from the 5112. Let's say I have three records A, B and C. My first fetch instruction with FetchRecordNumber=0 and FetchNumberOfRecords=1 should retrieve A. If I fetch once again with those parameters, do I get B cause A has been fetched and deleted and all subsequent records have been shifted? Is that true?

Thank you
Oliver Friedrich
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,806 Views)
Hallo Oliver
the pxi 5112 is a high speed 100MHz, 100MS/s, 14-Bit Digitizer board with two input channels. Each of the two analog input channels has its own 100MS/s, 8-bit analog-digital converter, so you can simultaneously acquire data on each channel sampled at rates from 100MS/s to 1S/s.
What sample rate would you have? What do you mean by a ForLoop counter with three values?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,806 Views)