High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use circular buffer for Continuous Acquisition with NI PCI-5124 on matlab

Hello,

I'm working with the NI PCI-5124 scope for real-time acquisition project, I connected the card to Matlab.

In order to build my code, I had to understand and arrange the different functions and properties. I started with the initialization then the vertical and horizontal configuration, preparing the waveform information and finally make a acquisition initialization and carry out the fetch function.

Indeed, I would like to make the continuous acquisition using the circular buffer but each time I increase the number of record in the configuration horizontal timing and after making fetch functions, the program matlab hangs and close. Actually, I have this matlab sentence: '' '' and then matlab goes out. I have set Fetch_Relative_To 483.0 (Read
Pointer4)

Can you help me, how can I make continuous acquisition on Matlab with NI PCI-5124 scope?

I put my in attachment text file
thank you in advance

Best regards,

Ali

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,106 Views)

Hi Ali,

I am also working on the same problem and couldn't get Matlab fetch continuously from the circular buffer of 5124. Were you able to find a solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,895 Views)