High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1073807343 occurred at scope Initialize.vi

Hi - I am trying the Stimulus_Response_Example.vi (see attached) using an NI PXIe-1073 + NI PXI-5402 + NI PXI-5122 and LabVIEW 2013.

I have tested both the NI PXI-5402 and the NI PXI-5122 using the NI MAX Self-Test and both have passed them and both are working properly.

I would appreciate any ideas / suggestions.

ALGUFLINST

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,005 Views)

ALGUFLINST,

This error code usually means that you are trying to initialize an NI-SCOPE session with an invalid resource name.

Check that the resource name your are entering into the Digitizer Resource Name control matches the resource name that is listed in MAX.

Sincerely,

Brian Alexander

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,001 Views)

Hi, Brian - Thank you for your prompt response.

I have rechecked the Digitizer Resource Names as you have suggested and now I am not getting the previous error: Error 1073807343.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, now I am getting "Error -1074107505 occurred at niFgen Initiate Generation.vi."  See attached.

Regards,

Alguflinst

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,998 Views)

Is this error coming from a Sub VI?  I don't have the Sub VIs from the folder SR_subVIs.  Can you post those?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,982 Views)

Hi, Brian - Thank you for your reminder.

I am dividing my time in 4 projects I am trying to develop.  Therefore, I have to schedule them throughout the week.

Attached, please find the SR_subVIs.

There are 10 of them and I can post 3 at the time only.  So, I will be sending them in three separate replies.

Regards,

Alguflinst

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,918 Views)

Hi, Brian - This is the second shipment of the SR_subVIs.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,917 Views)

Hi, Brian - This is the Third shipment of SR_subVIs.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,916 Views)

Hi, Brian - This is the last item in the SR_subVI.

Regards,

Alguflinst

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,914 Views)