From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Hardware Developers Community - NI sbRIO & SOM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will NI provide BOM/schematic/layout file of the SOM 9651 evaluation kit?

Dear all:

I had my 9651 Dev kit around me for a while, and I did some test on it, everything works for me, now it time to move to next phase, I will have to build my own 9651 carrier now, but as I have learned from many other DSP/component evaluation board provider, they usually will provide the schematic file, the BOM list and the layout garber file of the evaluation board, to help user quickly adapt to their design.

I have searched quite a while, but I didn't found much information at ni.com, there only file I can get is the Carrier Board Design Guide, which only have part of the picture, for example, the power supply parts of the evaluation board a total missing.

Am I missing something or do I have to contact someone who can help?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,941 Views)

Hi jiangliang,

Please click on this link. On the right-hand side of the page, there is a download that includes the Carrier Board BOM, Gerber files, a PDF schematic, and a pinout spreadsheet.

You can navigate to this site if you go to the top level of this forum and select Documents >> Resources for NI System on Module. From there, there are numerous useful links to browse for including the link I mentioned above.

-Tanner

Tannerite
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,303 Views)