Did you mean: 

Resources for NI Single-Board RIO

Electrical

RIO Mezzanine Card Design Guide

NI RIO Mezzanine Card Connector

NI RIO Mezzanine Card Digital I/O Capabilities

RIO Mezzanine Card Reference Design with NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard

NI sbRIO-9605/06/23/26/33/36 OEM Operating Instructions and Specifications

Tips for Designing Carrier Boards and RIO Mezzanine Cards for the SOM and Single-Board RIO (Slides 11-40)

RMC Design For Single-Board RIO

SEARAY Fanout and Routing Recommendations (Directly from Samtec)

Reworking Grid Array Connectors

Processing Recommendations for Samtec's SEARAY™ Connectors

Mechanical

Cooling NI Single-Board RIO Systems

NI sbRIO-9605/06/23/26/33/36 OEM Operating Instructions and Specifications

Tips for Designing Carrier Boards and RIO Mezzanine Cards for the SOM and Single-Board RIO (Slides 41-52)

I/O Integration

C Series I/O Modules - The NI 9693 two-slot C Series RMC provides connections for up to two board-level C Series modules through the RMC connector. Use this to take advantage of a wide variety of I/O and communication protocols offered through C Series modules. The NI 9693 is compatible with NI Single-Board RIO devices that feature an RMC connector, including the sbRIO-9605/06/23/26.

Vision - For off-the-shelf camera integration, NI recommends using USB3 cameras that are USB 2.0 backwards compatible for integration using our Vision Acquisition Software, such as the Basler Ace cameras. For custom vision integration, Basler has also recently announced the Dart - Area Scan Cameras.

Display

NI recommends using the Amulet 4.3 in display as an HMI alongside NI Single-Board RIO. This display features a 480x272 TFT LCD with a 16:9 aspect ratio, white LED backlight, an integrated resistive touch panel, and a 32-megabit serial flash for storing GUI pages. Use Amulet's GEMstudio graphical programming environment to program the display and a LabVIEW API to communicate with the display.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(8,219 Views)