From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Hardware Developers Community - NI sbRIO & SOM

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MT Resample.vi on SbRIO-9651

Hi,

When deploying this vi on SbRIO-9651 target i get this error message:

"...

Deploying niAMT.lvlib:mod_GenerateFilterCoefficients.vi (9,26 K)

Deploying niAMT.lvlib:mod_GetPolyphaseFilter.viniAMT.lvlib:mod_GetPolyphaseFilter.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.

LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library NILVAMT.dll:reorderForPolyphase:C          . Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

Deploying NI-sbRIO-9651-03074ec0 Container

Deployment completed with errors

"

Any help or sugestion would be welcome.

Bachir

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,785 Views)

Bachir,

It looks like that VI is part of the Modulation Toolkit. Unfortunately the Modulation Toolkit is intended for PXI targets and won't work for NI Linux RT targets like the SOM -- the library NILVAMT.dll will only work on Windows and Pharlap platforms. What type of signal do you need resampled?

Bryan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,617 Views)

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for responding and sorry for the delay of my reply.

Yes it's part of the modulation toolkit. PSK modulation signals. In fact I was exercising with this example of packet transmission:  https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-18801.

With two USRP-2920, i'm sending and receiving packets using the packet transmitter and packet receiver VIs.

Now I want to do same thing with a sbRIO-9651 interfaced with a transceiver. Customizing the two VIs (delete all the USRP related nodes), the transmitter VI deploys well on the target but the receiver doesn't and generates the mentioned error.

any workaround or other suggestion would be welcome.

Thank you very much

Bachir

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,617 Views)

Bachir,

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds to get those VIs to deploy to the sbRIO-9651. You'll have to replace any VIs in your application that depend on NILVAMT.dll with ones that don't have that dependency, since no NI Linux RT version of that library exists.

Bryan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,617 Views)

HI Bachir

I also faced with this problem, Resample on Linux Target RTOS, but I think it can be resolved with FPGA.
You can use FIR or CIC filter with interpolation in FPGA, of course if you have enough space in FPGA.

With CIC filter you may have programable interpolation rate.

Harut

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,617 Views)