Hampton Roads LabVIEW User Group

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

LabVIEW Users Group July 7th

We apologize for any confusion with the incorrectly advertised User’s Group last week.  We will be holding the meeting next week, and here’s the info:

The next scheduled LabVIEW User’s Group meeting is at ViGYAN on Thursday, July 7th, at 11:30 AM:

<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=30+Research+Dr+Hampton,+VA+23666+%28ViGYAN,+Inc%29&sll=37.089642,-76.391866&sspn=0.007343,0.015965&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=r1">*ViGYAN, Inc. <br/>30 Research Drive <br/>Hampton, Virginia 23666-1325*</a>

Agenda

11:30 – 11:45 Welcome, Introductions, and Lunch

11:45 – 1:00 Developing Web-Based User Interfaces for Remote Monitoring and Control

Presented by Luke Hargrove, National Instruments <br />
Increasingly, engineers and scientists must remotely monitor or control measurement and automation systems through a web browser. NI LabVIEW Web UI Builder can be used to create lightweight thin client applications using graphical programming.

1:15 Wrap Up

Please email me at luke.hargrove@ni.com if you are coming so I can get lunch. Hope to see you there!

There is also a mailing list for info about the User's Groups. Email me and I will add you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(8,501 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.