General

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx installation

Hi

I have a computer at work that was setup by the vendor to run a tribology system. Unfortunately, this system is custom and the standard setup is incorrect for us. The computer is not online, and cannot be, so I'm having trouble installing DAQmx.  I have it downloaded and on a disk that I'm trying to install it from, but I get an error that Packet Manager is not installed. It appears to try to connect to the internet to get Packet Manager, but can't. So, I downloaded Packet Manager to install, but I get the same error message about Packet Manager not being installed.

So, I'm trying to find out if there is a way to install DAQmx on a computer that can't be connected to the internet, and if there is a way, what is it.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Greg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,265 Views)

Hey Greg,

This forum is being prepared for the FIRST Robotics Competition Support channel. You may want to direct your question to the Multifunction DAQ forums if your issue hasn't been solved yet. You can also check out this article that may help with your offline installer question: Download Individual Offline Installers for NI Software.

Best,

Carter

Carter I
Staff Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,118 Views)