GPU Computing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with 2 arrays on GPU

Hi,

I am trying to sum two vectors on GPU. It is just a testing model for my real aplication.

When I get to "Date Value Reference Read / Write Element" in my block diagram it send an error message ( err 1557  - LabVIEW tried to access duplicate references at the same time. , see attached images ).

Program stop working when it gets to "Prepare CUDA Context For Unlock.vi" ( see image sub_VI.png ). When I abort execution with button in left top corner whole LavVIEW crash down.

I thing it is caused by error in "Date Value Reference Read / Write Element" but I have no idea what cause this error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,577 Views)

Because a function must have all parameters created from the same context, you only need to lock the context once. In your example, you are pulling the context from both array inputs. This is what's producing the 1557 error.

If the context is not the same for both array inputs, the NVIDIA function will detect this and produce an error based on the function being called, something like CUDA_ERROR_INVALID_VALUE.

Message 2 of 3
(4,367 Views)

Thank you again MathGuy.

I am really looking forward to manual to GPU analysis toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,369 Views)