G#

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue while using G#

I am a new user of G#

While i am using the G#, there is a issue with it

when i right-click g#,select G# IDE:Create method. there is no any feedback . in normal status, it must show G#IDE .

my labview is 2019.

could G# developer give me some advise?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,815 Views)

So you are saying that the Create Method dialog window does not open? 

Has it ever worked?

How did you install G#? From VIPM? What version of G# framework?

I don't understand "in normal status, it must show G#IDE". Can you explain a bit more what you are trying to say? Are you saying that you expect the Create Method dialog window to open?

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,809 Views)

Wasn't there an requirement that you need to have saved a project for things to work, as it creates and adds files to the project file? (long time since i did any G#)

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,787 Views)

Hi,

Project can be unsaved, G# doesn't automatically resave the project, Methods are not stored in the projects, but in the lvclass file. However, if you add a method then the .lvclass file will be automatically resaved.

I also just tried to create a method and it works just fine with latest G# and LV2019.

Message 4 of 6
(4,779 Views)

Did you solve the problem? 

I wanted to add that it is likely a VI in the G# addon that is not compiled for your LabVIEW version or some other faulty installation of the addon that causes this. Isn't there an option in VIPM not to mass-compile at install? Perhaps that option was on?

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,761 Views)

good news I re install the G in VIPM

The issue have been closed

thank all support me

Message 6 of 6
(4,742 Views)