cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1326 with G# 1.7.0.4

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

When G# is installed, I get the foolowing error when I click on a folder in my project (LV2017 64 bit) :

Error1326.PNG

Any idea ?

Thank you

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,749 Views)

Hi,
There seems to be an issue with the vipm-installation. Until it's fixed i recommend downloading the zipped installation from our web page.
http://www.addq.se/test-och-matsystem/free-tools/

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 2 of 4
(6,739 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olivier-JOURDAN
I can confirm what you see. However, this behaviour does not exist if installing from the downloadable zip-file, so if you want to update G# I suggest you use this link to download it from instead: http://www.addq.se/test-och-matsystem/free-tools/

The error message you are seeing will not affect anything and only happens the first time you right-click on the folder, so you are still safe to use 1.7.0.4 if you can live with the small annoyance.

This will be fixed in the next release, but I cannot say when that will be.

The reason to why the VIPM is different from the zip-file is that to create the VIPM-package for a plugin that hooks into the project explorer, there are a number of manual steps that need to be made in a process that is not fail-safe, and my guess is that one VI was added with an incorrect version. I am hoping we can replace the VIPM distribution with the new NI-package manager for versions in the near future...
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 3 of 4
(6,730 Views)

Thank you for the feedback and the fix.

Have a good day.

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,719 Views)