From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

G#

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Creat Property.....

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone:

When we use native class,we can create all properties at once,but when we use G# class we seem to create one property at a time.Do we have the method to create property like native class,My English is poor.I hope everyone can understand what I say.😥

CPN3I8`N(6P7NLEH9SGO8OF.png

  

AP%D78CW1}]`BQXQ7D[[HG2.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,052 Views)

You mean like the dialog that appears if you right click on an attribute in the cluster of private data of a class?

Edit: my post was cut at the picture and all text below, but in short:

- I want that too, it would also enable making a property of an attribute from within a cluster

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,037 Views)

M43K${]FA0P5SY1YARQZ0CV.png

yes,when we use native class tool ,we just select all properties(Step 1),and then click “Create”  button ,LabVIEW will create all read/wtite properties  VI. but when we use G# Class tool create properties ,we can only choose one property then create write/read VI, then we choose next one,then create......(loop)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,028 Views)

OH, and in my original post that was cut, I said that perhaps that could be done as a right-click plugin also, so that it appears in the same menu as when right-clicking an attribute in the private data cluster.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,016 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yanzhanglin

You can ofc use the standard 'create accessor' on a G# class, but otherwise i agree with the idea/suggestion.

It should be a Tree/List instead of the drop down so several can be selected at once. It don't Think it's that hard to implement.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,004 Views)

@Yamaeda wrote:

You can ofc use the standard 'create accessor' on a G# class

Let me be clear so i don't fool you: You can use the Create accessor to create the VI's in bulk, but as they are standard accessors they'll include a normal Bundle/Unbundle. To G#-ify it you'll need to change it to a DVR inside those VIs.

If i'd go this way i'd create one through G# (that i'll use as a template), create the bulk through standard interface and copy/paste the block diagram from the template.

Qestit Systems
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,980 Views)

Oh no! I'm wrong! The G# object only has a single attribute that'll you'll see through the normal interface! (it's the ref to the data cluster)

Qestit Systems
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,977 Views)