From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FlexLogger

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexlogger not recording all Channels

Hello Community,

unfortunately we struggle with Flexlogger 2021 R1.1

Many times it does not log all Channels. We are using Flexlogger with NI Compact DAQ and Modules 9205 and 9226.

Samplerate is 10Hz sometimes 100Hz, but it doesnt matter, the problem exist on both situations.

Because our tests are often more than 30 minutes it is pretty annoying when we notice that we didnt record all data. 

Restarting Flexlogger fix this Problem, but after some hours it can happen again.

I would be really happy, if somebody can tell me how to fix it, so that Flexlogger works reliable. 

Best regards

Philipp

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,121 Views)

Sounds like a bug, it would be best to reach out to NI Support with a video of your observation.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,115 Views)

Dear Santhosh,

do you have an email adress where I can send the Video?

If I search online for NI Support, I always come to this forum.

Thanks a lot

Philipp

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,096 Views)