From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FlexLogger

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexlogger 2019 R3 third party hardware

Hallo,

how can i integrate third party Hardware?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,603 Views)

I tried to run the examples but i always get the massage.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,581 Views)

Hi Eugster,

Based on the image, I attempted to translate your error message, and believe you are seeing an issue related to FlexLogger not being able to match the plugin's XML with the LabVIEW Packed Library. 

Which example did you attempt to use? When do you see this error? Also, did you solely open the example and build?

I compiled the Mouse Input example, and originally, it imports correctly into FlexLogger. I exited FlexLogger, and then renamed the LabVIEW Packed Library so it does not match the XML name (e.g. Mouse Input1 instead of Mouse Input). Then, when I opened FlexLogger, I received your error message (see attached). The XML file's name must match the plugin's packed library name.

Can you confirm that the name of the LabVIEW Packed Library matches the name of your XML? They will be located in %public%\Documents\National Instruments\FlexLogger\Plugins\IOPlugins. 

Thanks,

Brian

Brian.D
NI Product Owner
VeriStand
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,555 Views)