FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading fp-2010 to 8.6

Thank You for answer. But how can I obtain an install disc for earlier versions of Labview (8.5 for example) and how can I run it with license of version 9. If it’s possible, is that will not violate my license agreement?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,382 Views)

call ni

---------------------------------
[will work for kudos]
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,366 Views)

I have LabVIEW 9 installed on my computer. When I try to target my LabVIEW to a Compact FieldPoint cfp-2020 target, I get a message saying that "the version of LabVIEW on your host is not compatible with the one in the target": how can I fix this probleme? Is there a possibility to obtain an install disc for earlier versions of Labview (8.5 for example) and run it with license of version 9? 

If it’s possible, is that will not violate my license agreement?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,361 Views)

If you have a support contract with us you can go to the Service Resource Center and get old copies of LabVIEW.  If you install it and it accepts your serial number, you're okay. 

If you have questions about licensing, give us a call.

Justin Parker
National Instruments
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,341 Views)

Hi Eric,

I just wanted to ask you about CFP-ai-112 (fieldpoint). I have tried to acquire a signal but I found that there is no where to set a sample rate. How can I fix this problem?

thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,282 Views)

Hi Hassanaitlaasri,

The cFP-AI-112 does not have a directly configurable sample rate. You can look at the "Update Rate" section of the [c]FP-AI-112 Operating Instructions to see an explanation of the maximum update rate of the module. Functionally, the sample rate is determined by your cFP controller and the speed at which your software reads the value from the cFP system.

Hope that's helpful!

Andy H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(3,253 Views)