From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much memory usage is required for hypertrend?

hi,

i have made an application where my requirement is to use more then one hypertrend in the programming.

the requirement is of 25 hypertrends. My query is do using such number of hypertrends in the programming affects the efficiency of the application in terms of memory usage or cpu usage.

guide me.

samriddh sarbalhi

sarbalhi.samriddh@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,341 Views)
Hello Samriddh,

Please refer to this link, since this is a duplicate post.  Your question is being answered there.

Have a great day!

Kameralina

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,329 Views)

hi,

i have designed an application having four security levels like administrators, engineers, operators & guests.

now i want that whenever the guest logins in my application, windows components on the desktop will not be accessible to him means he can only view my application but he will not be able to view start menu on the task bar of the windows page or any icon on the desktop.

please tell me how to accomplish it progarmatically using labview.

the appropriate response will be highly appriciable.

thanks

samriddh sarbalhi

sarbalhi.samriddh@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,210 Views)
This question was already asked here.

Please ask questions one time.  New question, new thread.  New thread, be sure it's a new question.  Asking the same question all over the place, and also throwing new questions into already answered threads of unrelated questions wastes everybody's time.

Also, these questions have nothing to do with Fieldpoint.  They should have been asked in the LabVIEW forum.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 05-26-2008 10:19 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,206 Views)