From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firm ware of fp 2010

how to upgrade the firmware of FP-2010
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,273 Views)
Hi mazhar.ali,

Which versions of Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) and FieldPoint do you have installed?  You can find out by opening MAX, expanding the Software category under My System, and clicking on Measurement and Automation Explorer and FieldPoint, respectively.  If you have a MAX version 3.1.x or greater, you can follow the instructions here.  When you get to the LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard, click the "Update BIOS..." button to update the firmware.  Hope this helps!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,240 Views)
hi
can u tell me about iak file

cheers
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,198 Views)
Hi mazhar.ali,

Do you have a specific question regarding IAK files?  IAK files store the configuration of a FieldPoint unit and its modules.  You can edit the contents of an IAK file through Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) or your FieldPoint project.  Please refer to this KnowledgeBase article titled Which IAK File Does LabVIEW Use to Get Information Regarding My FieldPoint Configuration? to clear up any issues you may encounter with IAK files.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,184 Views)