From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure my FP-TC-J

I bought my FP-TC-J dual thermocouple input, I donot know how to configure it in FP Explorer. I did the way what I know. but it didnot work. How can I configure it? immediate help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,066 Views)
Suna,

The configuration of the FP-TC-J dual thermocouple is done the same way in FP-explorer as any other dual input channel module.
Under the com ressource, right click on FP-TB-10 and select edit this device in FP Explorer. Then, select the type of module(i.e. TC-J) from the drop down on the right for the channel the dual module is in place.
If you have already done that, you may send a support request to National Instruments and explain in details what doesn't work with the configuration (wrong readings, doesn't find the module, error message...)

Regards,

Cyril Bouton
Industrial Automation
National Instruments
Cyril Bouton
Active LabVIEW Developper
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,066 Views)
I have three FP-TC-J MODULES SHOW OPEN CIRCUIT AFTER WORKING FOR 1 YEAR. ALL MY OTHER FP-TC-J MODULES ARE WORKING PROPERLY. HOW CAN I TEST THE MODULES TO FIND IF THEY ARE BAD OR SOMETHING ELSE IS WRONG?
THESE MODULES ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
IS THERE A SOFTWARE TEST??
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,066 Views)