FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cfp 2220 connection

Hello

I had been testing a cfp 2220 for a Project and I found some errors at the time to set up communication.

First, I had installed the programs but without proceed the sequence. I found the controller online but the program showed me an error in the communication (that said whether fieldpoint drivers were installed or the controllers were in safe mode).

Then, I had reinstalled everything (Labview, Labview real time, Labview deviceand drivers and for the end Labview fieldpoint in that order and using 2011 version). I could make a project but the program was stilling showed me that the controller was in safe mode (I had read that message is normal at the first time to configure in http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B2C128E8D364D92C86257241006D7C77?OpenDocument). I checked the dipswitch and all of them were disconnected.

After that, I tried to force a digital output to one, and at the time to put in run-state (online) the program warned me that occurred an error in the connection.

So, I entered at MAX to watch what was happen and restarted the connection. That is the moment when I couldn’t see the controller online anymore. Now I can’t create more projects because I can’t see the STB at the time to selection fieldpoint projects.

Before that occur, I could see some characteristics of the monitor system (total memory and disk space). Now I don’t and I see the connection is broken.

I have connected in crossing over the controller and the PC and used Windows 7. I already tried restarting the controller, but I didn’t obtain results. Led status haven’t blinked, It have always been in off.

I will be grateful to receive help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(5,835 Views)