From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFP-2200 Web Server

I cant get my cFP-2200 controller's web server to work.

I am able to run VIs on the cFP-2200, and access it via FTP. I also have the webserver enabled in my LV Project file.

I am begining to suspect that the problem is occuring because I dont have the application builder add-on, and therefore can not create a .rtexe file to enable the web server of the cFP-2200 at startup.

Am I correct in my assumption?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(8,078 Views)

Hello Gholt,

Thank you for contacting National Instruments!  Here is a knowledgebase article that goes into detail about how to set up the web server on a cFP in order to use the Remote Front Panels.  Are you sure that you have enabled the web server on your cFP and not just on your development computer?  Please let me know if you have any further questions after looking through this information and I will be happy to assist you.  I hope this helps!  Have a great day!

Thanks!
Bob H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(8,050 Views)

I found the solution to my problem - the webserver does not work on the cFP-2200 when you use Labview 8.6 with Fieldpoint 6.0.2

I found that everything works great with Labview 8.5.1 running Filedpoint 6.0.1 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(8,035 Views)

Hello all,

We are currently working with Gholt to solve this issue internally. We will update this forum with more information as our investigation continues.

This was reported to R&D (# 125870) for further investigation.

If you are experiencing this issue please open a Service Request with NI Support.

Cheers.

Message Edited by Riconquistiamola on 10-23-2008 12:41 PM

| Michael K | Project Manager | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments |

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,978 Views)

I have also been unable to get the web server running in LabVIEW 8.6 on a cFP-2220 controller. I have enabled the web server through the project but I am unable to access the default index.html. If I install the 8.5.1 software on the controller, the web server works but it would be nice to be able to use the latest labview. I read elsewhere that 8.6 has also broken remote panels in windows but it can be fixed by altering ini files as directed by NathanK at

http://ni.lithium.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=351654

I had a bit of a tinker with the RT ini and conf files with no joy. Any news on resolving this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,810 Views)

Hi icontech,

Please open a Service Request with NI Support, as we are handling this issue on an individual basis. Be sure to reference this forum post to receive the most immediate support possible.

Cheers.

| Michael K | Project Manager | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments |

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,802 Views)

Hi Riconquistiamola,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have tried clicking on you're link from firefox, IE and safari and all I get is an "unexpected error". It seems the service request system is down. Can you let me know when it is back online or give me an alternative contact method.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(7,784 Views)

Hello Nick,

In order to create a new Service Request you can go to www.ni.com/ask. From here you can choose either email or phone as your method of contact and there will be an Applications Engineer who can assist you from there.  Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you.  Have a great day!

Thanks!
Bob H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(7,745 Views)