FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC120 CJ Temperature out of range

Here is my problem.  We have 5 TC-120 install on the cFP. They are on module 4 to 8. Using MAX, for module 4, the CJ temparature is 223- out of range !. For other module, the CJ temperature reading is 295.5 etc. So we swap module 4 and 5. Just to see if the TC120 on module 4 is working or not. Again, using MAX, it read CJ temperature on module 4 still 223-out of range ! All other module CJ temperature reading give 295 ! Look like the TC120 are O.K but the chasis ?

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate for all the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,755 Views)
You say you swapped the modules.  Does that mean you swapped the TC120 module or the CB3 isothermal blocks?  The CJC thermistor is located on the isothermal block.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,753 Views)
Thank for the replay.

First we swap the CBC block module. It still inticated that CJ Temperature reading of 223. Then we swap the CBC back and swap the TC120. Still, nothing work !

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,751 Views)

I mean CB3. non CBC

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,750 Views)
Hello,

I suggest that you call in for support on this issue at 1-866-275-6964.  You can also generate a phone service request online at ni.com/ask.  It may be easier to get an engineer on the phone for this one to help determine if there is a problem with the hardware.

Take care!
Kameralina

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,715 Views)

Dear Field Kam,

Thanks for the replay. Unfortunely for me, my 'support service' expired. I was told that I need to 'renew' my support service. As for now, my customer order another cFP system (they currently have 5 sets). I will wait until they got the system and call in for help ( I should have 30 days of hardware support).

Kim Khoon Ong

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,713 Views)