From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Attributes for AI-112

Hi,

I need to configure the attributes such as sensor type, return data type and filter type for FP-AI-112 using extended FieldPoint command(optomux command).  However, I could not find the related information in the FieldPoint 1000/1001 programmer manual.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

--Chris
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,066 Views)

Chris,

The range and attribute settings for the FP-AI-112 will be the same as the FP-AI-110 voltage ranges.

Regards,
Aaron

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,057 Views)
Here is the product manual.  It may help...Configuring channels as you were speaking of is done in Measurement and Automation Exlplorer (MAX). 

Hell, there are no rules here...we're trying to accomplish something!!! - Thomas Edison
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,050 Views)
ooops...I just reread your post and noticed that you were asking about Optimux commands (of which I know absolutely nothing)...sorry....Smiley Surprised
Hell, there are no rules here...we're trying to accomplish something!!! - Thomas Edison
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,049 Views)