FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the ready led of FP modules

I have a FP-1600 with 4 modules: 2 FP-AI-100, 1 FP-TD , 1 FP-RTD. When I power them, the ready led of some of the modules doesn´t lit. I have to switch them off and power again until every module is ready. Sometimes one module fails , sometimes another...Could somebody help me?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,005 Views)
What revision of the FP-1600 do you have? The version number is found by looking at the Assy# on the bottom of the module. For a FP-1600, the Assy# is 185690x-01 where x is the revision level. If your module is not revision E, I recommend contacting National Instruments Support for an RMA, and request an ECO upgrade to revision E.

If your module is a revision E module, please let me know and we will take it from there.

Regards,
Aaron
Message 2 of 4
(4,005 Views)
My 1600 module is a revision D 185690D-01. It happens with 2 1600 modules with the same part number. I bought them just one month ago, what is the last revision?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,005 Views)
The current shipping revision is E and the reason for the upgrade is to fix the problem that you are seeing. Please contact NI Tech Support and ask for a RMA for ECO 16226 to upgrade your modules to revision E.

Regards,
Aaron
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,005 Views)