cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the period of cFP-PWM-520 in labview program

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,friends

Now I have a problem about cFP-PWM-520, I'd like to change the period of the pluse in labview program ,not in the channel configuration dialog box, is that possible? I have a step motor, it controled by the numbers of the pulse,so in my project, I need to change the speed of the motor by change the period of the pluse, if that possible, how can I do? or what instrument should I need to buy?or something else?

thank you

yours Bluse~

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(9,074 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author lovexf

Bluse,

You should be able to change this from your program using the Fieldpoint>Advanced>Ethernet Advanced>configure atttribute.vi. 

Message 2 of 15
(9,070 Views)
oh,I am sorry, I can't find that vi,could help me to find it? thanks~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(9,052 Views)
Try using the search feature on the functions pallette.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(9,049 Views)
thanks my friend~~,I will try with that vi~~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(9,029 Views)

Wayne.C

I need your help again,now I am trying with that vi you mentioned last time,but when I run this VI,error comes,and I don't know what's wrong with it,here are VI and picture~~the duty can run with no problem,but。。。

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(9,022 Views)
I don't have one of these modules here to test.  Suggest that you contact NI directly to verify proper use of this vi for this particular module and attribute.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(9,013 Views)

Double check your Fieldpoint path in the purple constant.  In the background of your screenshot, you have a weird W character with a horizontal strikethrough rather than a normal backslash.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(9,005 Views)
no,it‘s OK,you didn't see the program clearly,now I make a new one ,I don't know how to use that Configure Attribute.VI,there is no example about that part,so could you like to find a example for me or help me to solve this problem? It troubles me so much~~
帖子被lovexf在 04-02-2009 06:40 AM
时编辑过了
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(8,990 Views)

forget to upload the image~~here

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(8,988 Views)