From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the period of cFP-PWM-520 in labview program

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,friends

Now I have a problem about cFP-PWM-520, I'd like to change the period of the pluse in labview program ,not in the channel configuration dialog box, is that possible? I have a step motor, it controled by the numbers of the pulse,so in my project, I need to change the speed of the motor by change the period of the pluse, if that possible, how can I do? or what instrument should I need to buy?or something else?

thank you

yours Bluse~

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(9,068 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author lovexf

Bluse,

You should be able to change this from your program using the Fieldpoint>Advanced>Ethernet Advanced>configure atttribute.vi. 

Message 2 of 15
(9,064 Views)
oh,I am sorry, I can't find that vi,could help me to find it? thanks~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(9,046 Views)
Try using the search feature on the functions pallette.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(9,043 Views)
thanks my friend~~,I will try with that vi~~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(9,023 Views)

Wayne.C

I need your help again,now I am trying with that vi you mentioned last time,but when I run this VI,error comes,and I don't know what's wrong with it,here are VI and picture~~the duty can run with no problem,but。。。

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(9,016 Views)
I don't have one of these modules here to test.  Suggest that you contact NI directly to verify proper use of this vi for this particular module and attribute.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(9,007 Views)

Double check your Fieldpoint path in the purple constant.  In the background of your screenshot, you have a weird W character with a horizontal strikethrough rather than a normal backslash.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(8,999 Views)
no,it‘s OK,you didn't see the program clearly,now I make a new one ,I don't know how to use that Configure Attribute.VI,there is no example about that part,so could you like to find a example for me or help me to solve this problem? It troubles me so much~~
帖子被lovexf在 04-02-2009 06:40 AM
时编辑过了
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(8,984 Views)

forget to upload the image~~here

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(8,982 Views)