From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Accessing Historical Database (Error Code 1140844289)

I have LabView 6.1 DSC running Fieldpoint hardware (3.0.1). I am able to start my VI's and run them (for a considerable amount of time) roughly twelve hours, sometimes shorter (1 hr.), before I recieve a historical database error. At this time my data logger turns off and I am not logging my data any longer. However, sometimes I have the ability to turn it back on, and record again (for a limited amount of time of course). I have full administrative rights to my system, and have increased the input and ouput read and write queues in the engine configuration. I do not know why I get this error, but I have a replica of the program running on another system and it does not seem to have any problems. Also, whe
n I clear all of different data types (i.e. .thd, .ale, .tdx, .tdb, etc)from the stored directory (NationalInstruments/LabVIEW 6.1/Data), I am able to log data freely until I seem to acquire a significant amount of data. It is as if one of my tags becomes corrupted over time. Has there been any work on this.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,114 Views)
Hi,

Try to define in your .scf file a different folder path for the database files, in other words defining a new database and see if the behavior persists.
If you have a replica running in another machine with no problems, there should be no reason for this error message unless you have a corrupted database.

Regards

Andre Oliveira
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,114 Views)