FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Works Evaluation Only Controls

I get the following error, "Your ComponentWorks evaluation-only controls have stopped functioning.  Restart your program to resume operation.  To order a development version of ComponentWorks, contact your local National Instruments branch office or visit the NI Online Store."  Any ideas on what is causing this?  I am just using the nine component works objects that can be used in Lookout.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,753 Views)
I'm thinking that it might be an bad key code i.e. an eval licence or it might be that the install was 'typical' and not a full install.  Any other ideas????
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,751 Views)
Does anyone read these things - I feel that I'm out here all alone - Is anyone familiar with Lookout v5 release notes?  Or the know bugs in 4.5????????  Becasue ...to me... it looks like an easy answer for someone with a little knowledge.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,720 Views)

Hi Hazen,

Your question would be better answered if you posted it under the Lookout discussion forum.  That area is monitored by those with more expertise in Lookout.

Regards, Kevin S. Applications Engineer National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,716 Views)
Your posting mechanism posted my question here. 
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,713 Views)
Hazen,

I'm assuming that you're using ComponentWorks (NI Measurement Studio), even though this post is in the FieldPoint forum.

We've seen this issue before - have you tried running the License Fixer Utility?  Try this KnowledgeBase article and/or this KnowledgeBase article and I think you should be set!
Derrick S.
Product Manager
NI DIAdem
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,695 Views)