From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can read FP-AI-110 but cannot configure channel signal ranges, device not found

The configuration with fieldpoint explorer 3.0 all goes well. I can configure other I/o and read/ write to I/o but on the AI 110 module, when I try to change the signal ranges, the error device not found comes back.I am using the FP1600 communications module with a DI 330, D0-400 AI-110 and AO-200.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,033 Views)
Dear wes at cona,
Try to look for any bend pins you may have on the AI 110 setup. It may also be worth to try swapping the AI-110 with another module to change the terminal base and module position. This could help isolating the issue. Let us know if the problem follows the terminal base or the module.

Regards,
Pravin
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,033 Views)
I have tried all of this. I have 6 different setups as explained above that I use in an education Lab . None of these will allow me to configure the analog signal ranges but I can configure everything else. I am puzzled since they used to work last year. The workstations have windows 2000 and I am using the lastest Fieldpoint Explorer 3.0.Is it possible to have a FP1600 proble?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,033 Views)
One thing that I think we didn't get was 'are you able to monitor all other modules in FieldPoint Explorer just fine AFTER encountering the error trying to configure the analog signal ranges'.

This could help troubleshoot if it's the AI module or the controller itself. Have you noticed the FP 1600 status light flash when you try configuring the analog signal ranges?

Pravin
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,033 Views)