FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automating our assemly unit

Dear sir,

we are in to UPS systems, here we want to automate our UPS assembly unit which is manually doing now.my requirement is as follows we have the follwing conditions to be measured in our assembly unit and upadate the data in our server residing in other department.

these are the parameters we have to check for our UPS systems in our assemly unit.

a. AC voltage measurements - 0-300V for single phase and 0-550V for three phase circuits.
b. AC frequency measurements - 0-400Hz sine wave
c. DC voltage measurements - 0-400VDC
d. DC pulsating frequency - 0-250 KHz @ +/- 500 VDC
e. AC current measurements - 0-200A
f. DC current measurements - 0-200A
g. Temperature measurements - 0-250 deg Celsius.

is it poss
ible to automate the system using NI products ??? if yes how can it be done.

so kindly let me know the best method to go ahead using NI Hardware and Software.

if u have any application note or some other person has done the simlilar kind of setup , please send me the related documents for my reference.

thanks & regards
Anil Kumar
Anil-B'lore
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,812 Views)
Hi Anil,

Definetelly you can use NI products to automate your assembly line, however advising on a system like the one you have described would be better done by the Field Engineer in your area, who could get in touch with you and study your application in more details.
Are you located in US territory. Could you pass your address so that we could get the appropriate person to get in touch with you ?

We look forward to get in touch with you

Andre Oliveira
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,812 Views)