From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeah, kudos on idea exchange comments!

Yes! We now can give kudos on comments on ideas!

Thanks, that's great!

Message 1 of 7
(3,273 Views)

It appears that you cannot kudo comments on closed ideas though, which is a bummer.  For instance, I am unable to kudo this comment from Darren.  I assume because the idea was closed as a duplicate. 

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,174 Views)

@elset191 wrote:

It appears that you cannot kudo comments on closed ideas though, which is a bummer.  For instance, I am unable to kudo this comment from Darren.  I assume because the idea was closed as a duplicate. 

That comment links to a product from Amazon. I'll assume it's a honest mistake, not a spam attempt, based on the details in the message Smiley Very Happy.

Disabling the kudos would not have my preference either.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,166 Views)

Whoops.  THIS comment

I think I hit the permalink button and expected it to show up on my clipboard, which obviously was not the case. 

--
Tim Elsey
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,158 Views)

Hi Tim,

Thanks for calling this to our attention. This has been reverted and you can now kudos ideas and comments after they have been closed.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 5 of 7
(3,135 Views)

Nice, thanks.  It was a long time coming.  I'm happy with it this way, but I think before you could not kudo the actual original idea post if it had been closed (except for that one day there was a bug).

--
Tim Elsey
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,124 Views)

Thank you!

finally figured out why I cannot kudos this answer

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/scroll-panel-to-origin/idi-p/960667?profile.language=...

RaymondZhao2017_0-1613449894429.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,429 Views)