From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why "BADGES" is now showing up under the avatars on the Profile pages?

Noticed it today.

And while I am posting I entered the search term "Why "BADGES" is now showing up under the avatars on the Profile pages?" in the search bar and clicked the magnifying glass that took me an empty search page and once I was there, the back button could not get me back to the Feedback on NI...." page.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,446 Views)

Hi Ben,

The "badges" text is there by mistake. It is a part of a component we are not currently using. We are working on getting this removed.

Which page / which search bar were you using when you ran into the issue? I have not been able to reproduce this in the board search or the ni.com search.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,433 Views)

The search bar at the top of the "Feedback on NI Community" but I tried it again and it worked this time.

Go figure.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,425 Views)