cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the LabVIEW Support Board?

I just noticed this yesterday:

brouse.PNG

What's the point of this?

I don't know about anyone else but when I am on a forum dedicated to LabVIEW I do not tag all my posts "LabVIEW" because it is more than painfully obvious that posts on a LabVIEW forum would pertain to LabVIEW.

By selecting the Browse LabVIEW Topics you reduce the amount of posts from 1724 pages of LabVIEW related posts to one page containing 52 posts

Oh, as for LabVIEW NXG that deserves its own NXG forum.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,413 Views)

RTSLVU wrote:

Oh, as for LabVIEW NXG that deserves its own NXG forum.

I disagree.  NXG is still LabVIEW, just a different skin.  Most concepts will be the same, just a different look.  Not sure we really need to advertise the tags so much though.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,395 Views)

Hi RTSLVU,

We want to provide a singular place for conversations around all things LabVIEW. However, we still want users to be able to segment the content based on the version of LabVIEW that they're using. Therefore, we have implemented the use of "labels" in the LabVIEW board to require users to indicate whether their post is about LabVIEW or LabVIEW NXG when they create a new topic. We will evaluate how well this approach works based on the volume of topics that we receive.

Also, we plan to retroactively apply the LabVIEW label to older topics, so that when clicking on the LabVIEW label you see more content.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,381 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:

Hi RTSLVU,

We want to provide a singular place for conversations around all things LabVIEW. However, we still want users to be able to segment the content based on the version of LabVIEW that they're using.

Seems like you are forcing us to basically throw everything into one pile and then next time we need something you are telling us we will have to sort the pile ourselves, and hope everyone else tagged their posts correctly.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,357 Views)